Sunday, July 8, 2007

Elder's Meditation -- Secrets

It is said, when we need love the most is when we deserve it the least.
Whenever I have secret thoughts about someone else, it will put bad feelings inside myself.
I will hurt myself.
If I secretly hold a grudge or resentment against my brother or sister, I will be a slave to that person until I let them go.
Let me remember to look at my brother in a sacred manner.
Today, let me think like a Warrior.
Let my thoughts toward my brothers and sisters be good thoughts.
Let me remember that You are in charge.
If I get upset at another person today, let me remember that the most important thing I can do is to first talk to You because, when I am right with You, it is impossible to be out of harmony with my brothers and sisters.

My Creator, take my hand and
guide me through today.

No comments: