Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Elder's Meditation -- Seasons

Our earth continues to Grow by cycles and seasons:
The cycles of growth - spring, summer, fall, winter.
The cycles of the human being - baby, youth, adult, elder.
It is through these cycles that we will experience the changes.
I will not always necessarily agree with these changes but I need to trust the Grandfathers are in charge.
Things will come and things will go.
Really, I own nothing, the Creator owns all.
Too often I label things as mine.
I say this belongs to me, but it really belongs to the Creator.
He gives me things to take care of.
I need to do the best I can with what I have, with what I know at the time.
And when the Creator changes things, I need to let go for His planning is the best.

Oh Great Spirit, today let me do the best I can
with what I know, with what I have.
Let me experience acceptance of Your will.

No comments: