Saturday, May 12, 2007

Undressing Hillary

“Boston Legal” is one of my favorite TV show because of how the strip down today sensitive topics. I especially love the closing balcony scenes. So does the press apparently.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From The Washington Times’ “Inside The Beltway”

Undressing Hillary

Only two episodes after "Boston Legal" TV-character lawyer Denny Crane (played by William Shatner) proclaimed "I puke" if Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton becomes president, the popular TV series this week attacked the New York Democrat even more harshly, further eroding whatever romance remains between Hollywood and the former first lady.

"Why are relationships with women so much more complicated?" fellow lawyer Alan Shore (James Spader) asks Mr. Crane.

"Come on, Alan. Women have this hormone thing. As much as I love them, they are unstable, which is why they can never be president."

"You don't think a woman should ever be president."

"Oh, come on. Do you? In time of war? How would a woman handle a 9/11? She'd cry."

"You think Hillary Clinton would have cried."

"Well, maybe not Hillary. But she has a few chromosome issues, let's face it."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you ever look at her at times and think, 'That's a guy!'?"

"No, I find her sexy in a praying mantis, and a knee-length skirt kind of way."

"Do you ever mentally undress her?"

"I was talking about my relationship issues. How did we get to mentally undressing Hillary Clinton -- and so quickly I might add?"

"Because it's all related. I want to tell you something here and now about women and relationships. We would never be in Guantanamo if it weren't for Hillary Clinton."

"I know the reason is obvious, but give it to me just the same."

"Bill Clinton would never had lied in the deposition, he wouldn't have risked impeachment. So what if the sexual indiscretion came to light? The public would have forgiven him. But Hillary! The reason he lied is because he was afraid Hillary would find out. That's why he was impeached, that's why Al Gore didn't win. And after all that impeachment scandal crap, the public would have elected any fool other than a Democrat. Cut to . . . "

"The George W."

"All because of a woman scorned."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yep, Hillary's out

"I might vote for him, you know."

"Obama?"

" 'Anybody in America can grow up to be president!' That's what I say. Except Hillary! She wins, I puke."

"Barack Obama."

"Ah. Handsome. Great photo op. But I don't know what he stands for. Be a perfect president. He speaks perfect white, as well as black. You never heard me say that."

"What about McCain?"

"He speaks Bush now. Can't win."

"Obama is against the war now, you know."

"So am I. It's boring. I'm ready for a new war. Time to blow up Iran. They got Saddam. Now we gotta get, uh, ... And that nut job in North Korea, they both gotta go."

-- Conversation between TV-character lawyers Denny Crane (played by William Shatner) and Alan Shore (James Spader) of "Boston Legal" (Season 3, Episode 20, "Guise 'n Dolls"), written by Sanford Goldon, Karen Wyscarver and David E. Kelley.

No comments: