Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Keep Coming Back"




These words -- usually intended for newcomers -- are the best advice I can give myself.
Real wisdom, I've learned, usually does bring me back to looking at myself.
And I'm able to see that this experience of a great reality is something we all possess and struggle to express -- regardless how each of us defines hope, intuition, awareness of a better world, a higher self, a pervasive wisdom in the natural world.
Call it whatever you want.
Just keep coming.
Don't drink.
Ask for help.
You will come to believe.
If I did, anybody can.


Wisdom is knowing the right path to take.
Integrity is taking it.


K C B = Keep Coming Back.



We cannot change the directions of the wind, but we can adjust our sails.
Have a beautiful day unless you plan otherwise. ... B-)

No comments: