Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Acknowledge Your Fear




"Come to the edge," he said.
"No, we will fall," they replied.
They came to the edge.
He pushed them . . . and they flew.
--Apollinaire

Say to your fear, "I acknowledge you.
But as I connect with my higher knowing, I see that you are not in alignment with my true calling.
Because I have the courage and the faith to follow my heart, I am moving ahead with my plans in spite of you."
Then proceed.
Like the actor whose stage fright leaves in the first moments of the play, yours will fade as you actively embrace your own unique destiny - with courage.
-- from Listening to Your Inner Voice by Douglas Bloch



We cannot change the directions of the wind, but we can adjust our sails.
Have a beautiful day unless you plan otherwise. ... B-)

No comments: