Monday, January 28, 2008

Prayer -- 01-28-2008

Peace In God's Will

My Higher Power,
quicken my spirit and fix my thoughts on Your will,
that I may see what You would have done,
and comtemplate its doing
without self-cooonscious or inner excitement,
without haste and without delay,
without fear of other people's judgement
or anxiety about success,
knowing only that it Your will and
therfore must be done
quietly, faithfully, and lovingly,
for in Your will alone is my peace.

#@#@#@#

Great Spirit guide myself and my family on the Red Road.
{The Red Road is the path we walk on when we want a direct relationship with the Great Spirit.}

#@#@#@#

I pray that I may not be weary, disillusioned, or disappointed.
I pray that I may not put my trust in the ways of the world, but in the way of the spirit.

#@#@#@#

No comments: