Friday, January 25, 2008

Paryer -- 01-25-2008

Possibilities Prayer

I know, dear God, that my part in this Program is going to be a thrilling and endless adventure.
Despite all that has happened to me already, I know that I have just begun to grow.
I have just begun to open to Your love.
I have just begun to touch the varied lives You are using me to change.
I have just begun to sense the possibilities ahead.
And these possibilities, I am convinced, will continue to unfold into ever new and richer adventures, not only for the rest of my reborn days but also through eternity.

#@#@#@#

My Creator, allow me to have defects because through them I gain knowledge of Your will.


#@#@#@#

I pray that I may try to do God's will.
I pray that such understanding, insight, and vision shall be mine and shall make my life eternal, here and now.

#@#@#@#

No comments: