Saturday, February 2, 2008

Prayer -- 02-02-2008

Lord, I'm Hurting

Yes, Lord, I hurt.
The pain is deep,
And I feel the mountains
Are so steep.
I cannot seem to stand.
Please, dear Lord,
Take my hand
I cannot seem to find my way.
For me the sun
Is not shining today.
I know You're there,
I've fel Your presence near
But now, my Lord,
My heart is gripped with fear.
Lord, help the sun to shine
And to know
That You are mine.
Heal the pain I feel,
Make Your presence
Very real.
Today, Lord, I give You all.
Help me, dear Lord,
Not to fall.
And if I fall,
Hold me tight,
So I can feel
Your strength and might.
Amen.

#@#@#@#

My Creator, teach me the seasons of growth.


#@#@#@#

I pray that I may do all I can to love others in spite of their many faults.
I pray that as I love, so will I be loved.


#@#@#@#

No comments: