Friday, February 1, 2008

Prayer -- 02-01-2008

My Daily Prayer

God, I turn my will and my life over to You this day for Your keeping.
Your will, Lord, not mine.
I ask for Your guidance and direction.
I will walk humbly with You and Your fellowman.
You are giving me a grateful heart for my many blessings.
You are removing the defects of character that stand in my way.
You are giving me freedom from self-will.
Let love, compassion, and understanding be in my every thought, word, and deed this day.
I release those to You who have mistreated me.
I truly desire Your abundance of truth, love, harmony, and peace.
As I go out today to do Your bidding, let me help anyone I can who is less fortunate than I.

#@#@#@#

My Creator, help me in my search for the truth today.

#@#@#@#

I pray that my life may not be spoiled by worry and fear and selfishness.
I pray that I may have a glad, thankful, and humble heart.

#@#@#@#

No comments: