Saturday, December 11, 2010

Steps




AA's Twelve Steps are a group of principles, spiritual in their nature, which, if practiced as a way if life, can expel the obsession to drink and enable the sufferer to become happily and usefully whole.

The Twelve Steps tell us how it works; the Twelve Traditions tell us why it works.

S T E P S = Solutions Through Each Positive Step.

Step 1 ~ Help me; I can't go on like this.
Step 2 ~ I know You are there.
Step 3 ~ Please be with me.
Step 4 ~ Help me to be honest.
Step 5 ~ Help me; I don't want to do this.
Step 6 ~ With You, I'm ready.
Step 7 ~ Please take this from me.
Step 8 ~ I'm sorry.
Step 9 ~ Walk with me.
Step 10 ~ Thank you, with You I can do this.
Step 11 ~ Thank you, with You I can look back.
Step 12 ~ Thank you, with You I can go forward.

No comments: