Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Saturday Of The Month


 

Through the Virgin Mary, let me sing praise to my God!

 

Hear me, O Lord!

When I have lost a sense of your presence,  let me find you once again through Mary, your Royal Chamber.

When I walk in darkness down dead-end roads, let me see the way through Mary, Gate of Light.

When I feel trapped by the night of sin and destruction, give me new hope through Mary, the Morning Star.

Hear me, O Lord!

 

God of all goodness, join my prayer to the great song of praise sung by the Blessed Virgin Mary in the halls of heaven, that I may grow in your love for you through her intercession and example.

I ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments: