Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Wednesday ... January 19, 2010




Yesterday was my Monday but today I get to redo Monday again at the Bomb Plant.

An activist email me a news article on contaminated soil in Spain from a 1966 B-52 plane crash with nuclear weapons onboard.

The article is based on a classified document leaked by WikiLeaks and was included in the email.
The document reminds classified ... even though it has been leaked ... so I contacted our Security folks.

Within a matter of minutes, my computer as taken and is with security going through a cleanings and my government Blackberry has been shredded.

I hope my get my computer back today because I am shutdown until I get it. How did we work before email and computers ... manual typewriters and face-to-face communications.

A new Blackberry is on order.

So I restart my work week again. Wish me luck.
Have a beautiful day unless you plan otherwise. ... B-)



We cannot change the directions of the wind, but we can adjust our sails. ... B-)

No comments: