Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wisdom = Living Life

One cannot have wisdom without living life.
--Dorothy McCall

Understanding circumstances, other people, even myself, comes with the passage of time and my willingness to be open to all the lessons contained within a moment.
Immersion in the moment accompanied by reflective quiet times promises a perspective that offers me wisdom.
I all long for happiness, an easier life, and wisdom.
I have learned so slowly that both happiness and the easier life are generally matters of attitude. Therein lies my sought-after wisdom.
How much simpler it makes living through even my most feared experiences when I have acquired the wisdom to know that the mind I carry into the moment, any moment, will be reflected in the outcome.
It takes patience and willingness to live fully enough to reap the benefits that accompany wisdom.

No comments: