Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What is Spirituality?


What spirituality means to me is having a relationship I nurture with the my Creator, however I define that.

It means believing I have an inner voice that is eager to offer me guidance whenever I are at a loss about what to do.

Practicing a spiritual life also relieves me of the burden of worrying about the future.

I know it will take care of itself, in the same way I'll be taken care of.

As I move through life, I continue to be confronted by conflict and problems over which I have no control.

That's the learning curve, nothing more.

I'll always be on this path.

The good news is that my response to the struggle will change in proportion to my willingness to seek God's help.

How I see God and my life should keep changing.

Will I do my part to open my eyes wider today?

No comments: