Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Try To Walk In God's Love


A consciousness of God's presence as One who loves you makes all life different.
The consciousness of God's love promotes the opening of your whole being to God.
It brings wonderful relief from the cares and worries of our daily lives.
Relief brings peace and peace brings contentment.
Try to walk in God's love. You will have that peace which passes all understanding and a contentment that no one can take from you.
Feel sure of God's unfailing love and care for you and for all His children.
There is freedom and serenity in those who walk in God's love, held safe in His loving care.

I pray that I may walk in God's love.
I pray that, as I go, I may feel the spring
of God's power in my steps and the joy of His love in my heart.

No comments: