Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tweets from Dr. Wayne W. Dyer


Believe that your life is worth living, and your belief will help create that fact - William James

Become a person who refuses to be offended by anyone, anything, or any set of circumstances.

There is just one life for each of us: our own. Euripides

Wisdom is avoiding all thoughts that weaken you.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error Cicero

Treasure your divinity.

God does not command that we do great things only little things with great love. - Mother Teresa

Treat yourself as if you already are what you'd like to be.

Habit is habit, and not to be flung out the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time - Mark Twain

There are no justified resentments.

You can't solve a problem with the same thoughts that created it.

Give up your personal history.

You can't give away what you don't have.

Don't die with your music still in you.

If no one told me who I was, who would I be? my answer I would be anything that I, and I only I decide in this moment.

No comments: