Monday, May 25, 2009

The Promise Of The Spirit


Stengthened by the promised Spirit of the Divine, let me surrender myself into my Father's hands, living in trust and in hope as I follow the way of discipleship toward the fullness of His Kingdom.

"Hold firm and take heart. Hope in the Lord!" (Ps 27:14)

Let me pray to the Lord who is the origin, companion, and goal of our life's journey.

You do not disappoint those who hope in your mercy: remember that I am slow to believe, and strengthen my faith.

You guide those who walk in darkness: teach your path to all those who seek the road of life.

O Father, your are my guide and guard along life's path. Lead me in the way of justice and love, righteousness and peace, by the guidance of the Spirit.

Stay with me Lord, through the gift of your Spirit.

No comments: