Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Life = My Thoughts

The universe is transformation;
our life is what our thoughts make it.

Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

 

It's awesome, the power I wield in the life that unfolds before me.

My dreams shine like beacons in the dimness of my mind.

Just as my thoughts can nurture positive experiences and outcomes, negative episodes might be drawn to me, too.

I can be sure, though, that I use this individual power to create the flavor of each day as it's met.

My attitude is the by-product of my thoughts.

It is in my attitude that I discover strength or weakness, hope or anxiety, determination or frustration.

Alone, I determine whether my attitude will be loving or jaundiced.

The breadth of personal power is awesome.

Today will be what I choose to make it.

No more and no less.

No comments: